How to Find Us
The church building is on the corner of St Ives Road (TR26 2SF) and Higher Boskerris (TR26 2FL), Carbis Bay, St Ives – opposite The Gannet House (previously called The Atlantic Hotel).
There is parking available at the Animal Vets across the road, or at the Dental Practice next to the Church. There is an accessibility ramp into the building.
View on Google Maps
Services are held every Sunday at 10:45 am.
FUNERAL / Baptism
Please contact the Minister to discuss any arrangements.
About Carbis Bay Combined Methodist Church
We are a Bible believing Congregation, holding to Scriptural holiness and Evangelical preaching.
Whilst we respect our heritage and traditions, the world we acknowledge has moved on and we want to create an appropriate environment for meaningful Christian worship in the 21st century. Thus, we have embarked upon a programme of complete renovation of our church both physically and spiritually, to create an atmosphere of awe and wonder in which we can come together to celebrate the life of our Heavenly Father, hopefully turning our chapel to the heart of the community which it wishes to serve.
- Bi-monthly, we have our Sunday church luncheon, held at either West Cornwall Golf Club or The Watermill, Lelant.
- Annually. we host the Civic Christmas Tree lighting service and concert.
- Choir concerts are held periodically throughout the year.
- During the summer we are hosts to the Carbis Bay United Beach Mission.
Our premises are used by:
- St Ives Study Archive, who have made their home in our school rooms. They are open Tuesday to Friday, 10 am to 2 pm.
We are a friendly, small, messy, beautiful, glorious imperfect family. Please join us!
Our Minister is Rev Edwin Myers